What were you thinking, Ovid’s young cupids, choosing targets for their arrows? Your weapon is very accurate, but were your targets always chosen correctly? Maybe in our time you would be more careful before taking a shot.
- Lee Jeans launches kidswear in the UK
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte Arrive at Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral
- Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Shows Off Dance Moves to Lizzo’s Viral Song
- Nat Slater – “4 Leaf Clover”
- Singing prodigy Liamani Segura Joins Season 3 of ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series’
- All the colors of the Earth: New Baby Dior collection
- “Belfast” starring 11-year-old Jude Hill receives Oscar nomination
- Anime Studio Ghibli, to the delight of its fans, is finally launching an amusement park.
- Mia Regan,19, starred in an advertising campaign for the new Coach collection
- Emilly Nayara, 13, makes her film debut in “Turma da Mônica”