The amusement park will begin its work on November 1 this year. And with the advent of February, the Studio Ghibli team launched an official website for the park.
- Lee Jeans launches kidswear in the UK
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte Arrive at Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral
- Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Shows Off Dance Moves to Lizzo’s Viral Song
- Nat Slater – “4 Leaf Clover”
- Singing prodigy Liamani Segura Joins Season 3 of ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series’
- All the colors of the Earth: New Baby Dior collection
- “Belfast” starring 11-year-old Jude Hill receives Oscar nomination
- Anime Studio Ghibli, to the delight of its fans, is finally launching an amusement park.
- Mia Regan,19, starred in an advertising campaign for the new Coach collection
- Emilly Nayara, 13, makes her film debut in “Turma da Mônica”